Ravi Patel is an accomplished estate planning and business attorney with expertise in assisting high net worth individuals organize their estate plans and form businesses. In addition to providing clients with next generation legal and business solutions, Ravi assists clients with Commercial Real Estate transactions in every phase from acquisition to everyday operations and succession planning. In addition to a strong estate planning practice, Ravi has managed and expanded a multimillion dollar export venture, which has provided him deep insight into the needs and concerns of businesses and families today.
At The Levoritz Law Group, Ravi assists clients which include business owners, physicians, and families in structuring and building their assets to protect their wealth.
Ravi is fluent in Gujarati and is licensed to practice law in California, Illinois, New Jersey, and New York.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Rutgers University, Cook College (BS Computer Science and Biological Sciences – 2003)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, (J.D – 2007)
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association