We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use www.levoritzlaw.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
www.levoritzlaw.com strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness, and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers’, consumers’, and online visitors’ privacy on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
All online payments the Levoritz Law Group for charges for legal fees are subject to the following conditions.
1. The Levoritz Law Group accepts the following cards:
d. American Express
2. Credit card payments are secure:
a. Payments will be processed directly by Bank Of America Merchant Services using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
b. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
c. Levoritz Law Group does not have access to your credit card details.
a. If successful, Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America will confirm that your payment was completed.
b. If unsuccessful, Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America will advise that your payment has failed. Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
c. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
4. Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America will confirm your payment details via email.
5. Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America does not offer refunds, except in accord with the rules and procedures provided in the retainer agreements or letters of engagement that are signed and entered into by the Client upon hiring The Levoritz Law Group.
6. If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America and ask to speak with the person assigned to your file.
7. The Levoritz Law Group/Bank Of America Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
8. The information provided to the Levoritz Law Group (not including the information provided as part of the credit processing process) is not shared, except in the regular course of working on the client file or if there is a billing dispute, the attorney client privilege is waived to be able to collect on any debts, including interest and counsel fees on the debt.
9. Pricing at the Levoritz Law Group is provided on a individual basis as all legal services are unique in nature.
www.levoritzlaw.com collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name, and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, sign-up to join our email list, or request some other service or information from us. The information collected is internally reviewed, used to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. They are also referred to as web bugs and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions should not cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If www.levoritzlaw.com is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms